Saturday, October 18, 2008

Tonight's progress report..

Besides housekeeping and zookeeping (errr, I mean child rearing), I managed to get some Lil' Outlaws work done today! (Hooray!) None of these are finished, but it's a start :)

I got T and R started, which are part of TRISTAN, in a cute sports theme. Waiting on some more supplies to finish up but here's a rough idea..


And I started an initial M in John Deere..


And some stuff for the Breast Cancer Awareness fundraising.. (again, not finished.) There's a lap-type tv tray coming soon too, hopefully (if I don't run out of time!).




and some of the hair clippies and soap I made for the fundraiser, as well..



aaaaaaand... that's it for now :)

1 comment:

Outlaw Photographer James Taylor said...

Love the Breast Cancer Awareness soap; I think that's going to sell very well this month around town, and the money will be a small but important contribution to the fight against cancer. :-)