Thursday, October 9, 2008

Pumpkin Painting!

Wow, what a difference from last year!
Canon couldn't do much of anything last year, he was still too tiny - but this year? Oh, man!

Last year's pumpkin painting:

And this year's! :



Boy, aren't they growing up fast?? McCayla looks so... big kid-ish. :( And Canon was such a big boy, painting all by himself - Mommy didn't need/get to help anybody this year! Guess I'm off to paint my own pumpkin! LOL

Here's McCayla's finished pumpkin

and here's Canon's



On another note, I got a sweet smelling package today!
Melinda from Buddha Bunz finished up my wool dryer balls and Boo Boo Bumm Bumm Spray so those finally came in the mail, hooray! The dryer balls are awesome, I can't wait to use them - you use them in place of dryer sheets (good for the environment, since dryer sheets aren't biodegradable - and safe for cloth diapers, won't cause repelling!) to fluff things up - and she scented them with Oatmeal, Milk, & Honey - so they'll still make everything smell yummy like Bounce sheets do :) This Bumm spray is made with essential oils (something I've always loved) and is rumored by her other customers to heal even the worst diaper rashes quickly - and at this point, I'd try ANYTHING! Cross your fingers and hope it helps :) And thank you Melinda for your hard work on these things, I'll let you know how it goes!


******************************************
Okay McCayla fell asleep on the couch so Canon and I went on the porch so Mommy could get some pumpkin paintin' in :) I love Halloween so much, so I just couldn't wait!
He played in the sandbox (there's purple sand everywhere!) while I painted a few...

This one is for Canon, my "BunjBah" addict ;)

and this one if for McCayla - a pink cyclops monster

This one is for the family, a glittery monogrammed pumpkin

and the last one for tonight... my BOO squash



More tomorrow I think!
:D

1 comment:

Outlaw Photographer James Taylor said...

Omygoodness, the boo squash is fantastic! As are all the others. I'm sorry I missed pumpkin painting today! Guess we'll just have to get more pumpkins for next week. ;)

You are so talented! Is there anything you can't do, my love? :-)