Monday, October 20, 2008

Jennel and Raining Baby Fluff have my heart..

And my business!

As I said before, the Animal Crackers on Parade congo is, sadly, no more. However I was offered the wonderful opportunity to guest-vendor on another Hyenacart store.
Lucky me! As you may have guessed, the wonderful store owner is none other than my good friend (and now joint business buddy) Jennel Alexander from Raining Baby Fluff!
Our big reveal was an hour ago and we were stunned by the amount of traffic that was going through "our" store. Typically RBF has 1-3 people in it at any given time. At one point we had over 60! Raining Baby Fluff quickly skyrocketed to the #1 spot in the "Where are the Hyenas?" list on HC, telling people that RBF is the spot to be shopping right now!

Jennel and I couldn't be more excited, and we'd love it if YOU could come browse when you have a moment. There's a little something for everyone, from cloth diapers and soakers, to soaps and wooden decor, to fluffy quilts made by Jennel's mother!



Also, I got my breast cancer awareness items from Jennel today - I sent her some adorable fleece and she made a pair of board shorties for Canon, along with a t-shirt for McCayla. I can't wait to use them in our BCA shoot this year! Are these adorable or what!??
Her mom also made me a pink ribbon iron-on so I could make a coordinating shirt for Canon - and of course McCayla will have some pink shorts or a skirt somewhere - what princess doesn't!?

More to come later - I'll keep a-twitterin.. ;)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

And you my dear have my heart! LOVE RBF's new buddy!