Friday, October 10, 2008

Hooray for fluffy mail!

Especially when it's RAINING BABY FLUFF! (RBF)
This WAHM is just the greatest. By far and without a doubt, my favorite. She's sweet, generous, and oh-so-good at what she does :)
She makes diapers and fleece (soakers and longies) - two of my favorite things!
So after YET ANOTHER wonderful trade, I got a huge box of fluff today!

3 pairs of longies for McCayla

3 pairs of longies for Canon


2 soakers

and 3 diapers - these are the icing on the cake :D

You think they look good now? Wait til you see the backs of the white ones!

This one is made of a shirt I sent Jennel to work with:
(w00t w00t!)

and this one is a diaper cut that was embroidered by Katrina (and it looks great, thank you, Katrina!) -

Is that not the coolest thing ever?!?! My logo (and my son's lil' buddha butt) on a diaper! Wowee!

Jennel is just the coolest - even James knows who she is when I say her name, and it's probably because I say it quite often :) McCayla knows her by name too.. I brought the box in today and she said "what's in the big box?" - I said "it's from Jennel" and she squealed and said "my package! my pants!" LOL

I'll get some pics of the kids wearing some of the stuff later - right now my camera battery is dead (at least I managed to squeeze out enough juice to take pics of the fluff straight out of the box!) - but they'll be wearing RBF for daaaaays :D

Thank you SO much, Jennel - I can't even tell you how much we love everything!
(insert :wub: here!)

ETA:
A pic of Canon in his Obama diaper :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The diapers are gorgeous!! Great job Jen!!!

I need some of those soakers!! Where's Jennel? lol

How funny that Canon has his Obama dipe on with Obama on the tele. ROFL

Jennel said...

Here I am!! OMG, LOVE LOVE the pic of him in obama and with obama on the tv too!! I LOVE the b/w effect, you take some awesome pics! Thanks for alllll the kind words! I sent those soakers as I heard it was still like 90 degrees there!
can't wait to get my..what like
10th shipment of smelly goodness from you!!!