Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Today we went to the Pumpkin Patch..


Or as Canon says, Pumpins.. hehehe
We planned to go out to the Pumpkin Patch in Medina today, not realizing that they aren't open on Wednesdays (our Family Day) - so we went to the church patch in Boerne (after buying much cheaper pumpkins at Wal-Mart while the kids were asleep, of course! lol).. The kids were adorable, as always - And Jamesey did a great job taking pictures of them (as always), which I appreciate - I know he wasn't feeling good, but he still got out there and enjoyed it all with us. I love him so much. :D
I'm not sure who enjoyed the patch more - Halloween is my favorite holiday, so the opening of the pumpkin patches always symbolizes what is to come, which thrills me :) The kids ran amock and just had a blast - Canon sat on a pumpkin and it rolled out from under him, but he laughed it off.. he also met a little girl and flirted with her (he's such a Taylor man). McCayla loved all the tiny pumpkins, and the weird looking bumpy pumpkins.. they're such inquisitive kids ;)

Some of my favorite photos from today - love 'em!





Also, here are some updates on the letters I'm working on now. Ava and Ryann are for Laura, in exchange for some most-awesome wool longies to match a hat I knitted for Canon.

Ava in lavender/mint/ladybugs


Ryann in pink/girly


Sam is for Dawn, in exchange for some awesome engraved wood allergy jewelry, plus I'll be doing some product photography for her soon :)



And here are some Halloween items I made for today's stocking at the ACOP Congo
(They're not finished, paint is drying and then they'll get a glossy coat)

(Not sure why this is sideways.. ? It's not on my computer but it is when it posts here.. strange.)

And the matching picture frame, still drying.

That's it for now :) More tomorrow!

1 comment:

Outlaw Photographer James Taylor said...

Your creativity never fails to astound my love. I think that's why everyone likes your stuff so much! It's very real, and very hand made. :-)