Saturday, October 25, 2008

The Littlest Outlaw is growing up :(

It's finally happened. After almost two years, my "tiny baby" boy has gotten his first haircut!
I remember when McCayla got her's, too - she was 2 years old, also - my kids are baldy-locks and their hair grows really sloooooowly. But he finally had hair hanging over his ears and looking shaggy at his neck. So we went to Cool Cuts 4 Kids and got him the 1st Haircut Package. He sat in a little taxicab, watched a Spongebob movie, and got his little cut. They put a lock of hair and a polaroid in a little card for me.. he was such a big boy! McCayla was the same way with her first cut, very brave and still and well-behaved. I wish we'd have known about this kids' hair place when she got her's, though! We'll take her there next time she needs trimmed..

"Before" - fuzzy and unkempt

First Cut


He's proud of himself!

After! - Look how nicely groomed he is now :)



Also I forgot to post more photos of Jocelyn from the shoot - James finished processing them for me, so here are a couple of my favorites :)

(here she is rolling over for the first time ever!)


Isn't she just precious?!? Almost cute enough to make me want another one LOL ;)

Tried Canon's Halloween costume on him the other day, forgot to post the pic.. he's Raggedy Andy to go along with McCayla's Raggedy Ann..



Let's see, what else.. ?

Oh last night I got to shoot The Hawkes and Charlie Robison at the 11th Street Cowboy Bar here in Bandera. Of course Charlie was awesome, but I was really surprised at the opening band.. I really enjoyed them a lot and am happy to hear that they'll be back again in December. I had a lot of fun listening to both bands, but I wish James could've been in there with me.. we coulda had a little two-steppin' action going on hehe

[photos when James finishes them]

Also on the agenda, today I will RE-start my FLYlady program.. I'm bound and determined to get my house in order!! argh.
I joined a group on CafeMom called Fluttering Flybabies - for people like me who just can't seem to get the hang of FLYing. According to them, this week's zone is the Master Bedroom.. so although I believe there are other rooms in the house which need desperate attention more than my room, I'm going to follow the guidelines and just do what I'm told. :D

More to come later - I need to get started FLYing and also need to work on some letters. Making great progress with a couple of BIG orders, which I'm thrilled with. The "aloha" monogram is coming out great, almost finished. The elephant monogram is about half finished. TRISTAN is about half finished, the John Deere initial is almost finished, the distressed M is almost finished, and all the BCA items are finished. I need to finish the above items and also need to do "FAMILY" for the same people. Then I get to start planning the letters for all of Jennel's kiddos! Hooray! :)

Add to that, I got my first Lil' Outlaws co-op order today - I'm super excited and hope to do more in the future. I'll let you know how that goes once it's finished :D

1 comment:

Outlaw Photographer James Taylor said...

I'm so proud of our boy! He was a sweetheart when he got his cut and enjoyed the heck out of the game systems and play area. I think he had a heck of a good day!