Saturday, October 11, 2008

I love Sea World!!

Today I took Danielle and the kids to Sea World - Dani had helped me out a lot, so I've been promising to take her.. the season is getting close to ending, so we decided to hurry up and go LOL - yeah, it's mid October.. yeah, we were in shorts and playing in the water. It was 90*+ today. Hooray for Texas Autumn hehe

A handful of pics from today - I'll add a couple of videos (of Dani on the rollercoasters!) later on :)

Dani in front of the sharks - she says she swam with some once at Disneyworld.. lucky! That is just awesome :D

The penguins.. I love penguins, they're oh-so-cute!

Danielle on the Great White - she's toward the middle/back in the yellow - see red arrow :)

She was riding the Steel Eel - we were waiting at the bottom to take her picture and McCayla tried to kiss Canon.. obviously he didn't think that was such a great idea! LOL

Danielle liked getting wet on the Journey to Atlantis water-coaster :)

McCayla was getting splashed when the coasters came down and then jumping in the puddles - she got some awesome airtime on that jump!



and now McCayla and Danielle are both soaked!
Last thing before we left for the day, McCayla wanted to ride the Shamu Coaster (the only one she's tall enough for!), so she and Dani went on that and Canon and I waited for them.. he was in a silly mood, though!

And there's the top of her head as she came around the curve! (Notice another red arrow!)

I'll add some videos later, for now it's after 11pm and I'm exhausted. Both kids are still riled up (long naps all the way home!) so I'm going to bathe them and hope it settles them down :)
Nighty night!
(errr... I mean, I HOPE it's time for nighty night!)

1 comment:

Outlaw Photographer James Taylor said...

Man, our daughter did catch some air on that jump! You know, we can buy our kids all the Wii's, Xbox 360's, Playstation 3's, 42" LCD TV's, and Nissan 350Z Roadsters in the world, but all they really want is Mommy+Daddy time, puddles of water, and empty cardboard boxes. ;)