Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Just another Manic Tuesday.. ??


Boring day so far, but still so much to do!
Let's see..

Started off the day with some delicious apple cinnamon muffins, which Canon helped me make (he stirred and handed me muffin papers)..


Then we lit some tart buttons from The Serene Dream Shop in Texas Storm and Southern Rain - my house always has tarts burning, usually more than one at a time! I'm an addict. :D






We did some laundry, painted on some letters, swept the porch (I still need to do the front porch and patio), washed the dishes..


Then we played Wii Fit for a while - Canon loves to watch and play beside me. He swirls his hips like a hula hoop, lifts his feet for step dancing, and throws punches when I'm boxing..














(Yes, I'm still in my pajamas.. well I mean I'm not right NOW, but I was then.)

We went to the Post Office.. nothing good :( But then I got home and the UPS man came with my big ol' box o' soap and stuff! Hooray, now I can make soap!
I have some orders I need to fill and ship out tomorrow, and I want to make some soap for Kenai for his birthday.. I'm going to put his name inside the soap :D
And now we're just about to have lunch and pick up some more stuff, fold laundry.. more painting letters.. I'm finishing this order today and starting the next one - I can't wait to get through these so I can take more orders!



*****************************************

Alright so after lunch, Canon fell asleep on the couch. I wanted to nap with him, but I just have too much to do...
I'm exhausted, however I did manage to finish the pink/green ladybug order! Hooray! Just waiting on the glossy coat to dry so I can package it up. :)
I'll get a pic of that tomorrow, since it's after midnight..

I was really missing McCayla today, so I decided to drive up to Mom's and pick her up. I couldn't wait to see her.. which, of course, lasted about halfway home. I have a migraine the size of Montana right now. Argh. And yes, it's midnight and both kids are still up. Welcome to my world!

Anyway, at least the kids are bathed (which is good because McCayla came home so dirty that even *I* was embarrassed by it, which is saying something. I guess she was playing in the dirt..) and they're fed, so if I can just get them tired....

Off to try to wear them out, clean up the mess they've *already* made in the fifteen minutes they've been playing, and get them to bed (please!!!!)... Pictures of finished letters tomorrow.. along with the cupcakes that are baking right now :D

1 comment:

Outlaw Photographer James Taylor said...

I shall come home and bore them to sleep, as I am apparently so talented at doing. ;)