Saturday, September 27, 2008

Quick overview - Team Outlaw

Alright, so you're not confused in the future, let me just break this down for you.

Jacklen (Me)
- I run Lil' Outlaws (children's items, decor, and soap/body products)
- I'm a makeup artist for Outlaw Photography Studios
- I'm a retired professional model
- I am the photographer for Little Outlaws, which is the maternity/children's division of Outlaw Photography.



James (hubby)
- He runs Outlaw Photography Studios
- He's also the photographer/editor for the local newspaper
- He has a side-business working on marketing and web design/consults for local businesses.
- He's so cool, his photography is on at least 3 billboards in town. :)
- He's my hero.



McCayla (daughter)
- She's 4.5, which just about says it all.
- She's not my offspring, she's my clone. She looks exactly like me as a kid.
- She's very spirited and can be hard to deal with, but she is so sweet and loving that it makes up for it :)



Canon (son)
- He's named after the camera.
- He'll be 2 in January, so he's really into everything right now! Such a sweet boy.
- He looks exactly like James as a baby, but with less hair. We both have strong genes, I guess!



Outlaw Photography Studios
- previously mentioned company belonging to my darling husband. He's the photographer, I'm the makeup artist, and Little Outlaws is the offshoot for children.
http://www.outlawphotography.net

Lil' Outlaws
- previously mentioned children's items/decor company - everything there is handcrafted, so even when there are imperfections, it's still perfectly beautiful. Wooden letters are one of my best sellers.
http://www.liloutlaws.net/generalstore

Animal Crackers on Parade
- a congo on Hyena Cart, where some of my friends and I have come together to sell our goodies. Until I get the shopping cart feature set up on Lil' Outlaws, this is a great way to purchase - although not everything is listed there yet. We stock every other Wednesday, and our stockings are usually themed. Everyone there makes adorable stuff, I highly recommend trying them out! If you're new to Hyena Cart, you'll need to sign up for a free account in order to shop, but it's so worth the time! There are hundreds of shops on HC, from jewelry, to cloth diapers (we love cloth!), to soaps, body products, photography, and more!
http://www.animalcrackersonparade.com

No comments: