Saturday, September 27, 2008

Like I need another hobby?

So my husband, James, keeps telling me that I should start blogging. Which is all good and well except for a couple of things:
A) I can't write well to save my life.
B) I don't have anything interesting to write about.
C) C'mon.. like I really need yet another thing to occupy my time!??!

Here's the deal -
I have two kids (three if you count James!), two houses to take care of (don't ask.. I'll just say that it's not a good thing), a fledgling maternity/children's photography company, a makeup artistry company, and a home-based crafting company.. ALL of which I currently don't have the time to deal with! And yet, James says that people may be interested to see how just ONE mama finds a way to manage. I respectfully disagree, of course, but we'll see.
Who's right? You choose!

More soon, for now I'm off to a photoshoot; makeup by me, photography by James.. then home to work on Lil' Outlaws (crafting) stuff.
Maybe tomorrow I'll have a few minutes to show you some of my work :)

No comments: