Monday, September 29, 2008

Yay for lazy days!

Sure, it's Monday.. but it went more like a Sunday here :) Canon and I were lazy most of the day.. did a little laundry, worked on some letters and stuff for our upcoming Halloween themed stocking at the congo.. ate cookies like they were going out of style, made pizza flips and lemon poppyseed biscotti for dinner/dessert.. it's been a good day :)
James is still at work, but he's getting a lot done, which is always good.

Our Realtor called James today, he said the people who came by yesterday really liked it and wanted it, but she needs to sell another property first (otherwise she'd have bought it right then, at asking price, which is fantastic!).. she bought the general store down the street, so I know she has money - apparently she owns other properties too, one of which will have to sell first. Hopefully she'll still be interested at that point!
I need to get out there tomorrow and try to get my lawnmower working again, our yard looks like a jungle..

Off to give Canon a bath, then more work on Lil' Outlaws stuff - I've got leggies, shirts, and hair clips to make for stocking the congo, and I'm about 6 deep in letter orders so I need to get going on those. My current custom is almost finished and then I can start on another - it never ends, but I certainly am not complaining. I love what I do.. I get to express my creativity, zone out and destress, and when I'm making soaps and stuff I also get to sniff yummy things all day :)
And speaking of yummy things, I have another tart from Mookie Doodle burning right now, it's called Chocolovers and it's just divine.. mmmm my house smells good enough to eat. hehe

1 comment:

Outlaw Photographer James Taylor said...

Few things in life feel better than a weekday which goes by like a weekend. I for one am looking forward to our November escape to Corpus! Will you take your work with you like the poor WAHM who had to evacuate her from because of the hurricane? I don't think your fans will allow you three days off in a row. ;)