Sunday, September 28, 2008

Quiet day, but man I'm forgetful..

So today was pretty easy - my daughter is at her Nana's house this week (she loves her Nana and Papa so much) so it's just me and Canon for most of the day. We were all up late last night, but luckily we also got to sleep in a bit today. Canon and I got up before James and snuggled on the couch watching Spongebob for a while. I'm nursing a really bad sore throat/headache, so I'll take any rest and relaxation I can get.
James got up and headed out to work, he has a photoshoot today (bridals) so he had to head into San Antonio. I went to take some stuff to the storage unit and then I was going to go in to San Antonio so James and I could meet up when he finished.. however, I'm forgetful. Which ruins it all.
The gas light comes on so I pull into the station, start to get the credit card out and.. crap. My wallet is at home on the kitchen counter. Like 30 miles away. I go to a gas station in town that I know takes checks, just to get gas to get home. But by the time I go all the way home, there's no point heading back into the city.. guess we're rescheduling our "date" LOL

The photoshoot yesterday went well - it was animal themed, four models, plus me on makeup and James and another photographer (Andre) behind the cameras.
We had Tiffanee' as a golden snake, Jesse as a wolf, Ines as a peacock, and Kelcie as a cheetah. Every one of them has been in our studio a time or two, and they all did great. Jesse, in particular - but that's because he's been in the studio so many times we've lost count! He's just incredible and really puts himself into his shots.
Some teasers for you guys, then I'm off to work on some wooden letters for a customer's order (I'm so close to finished with them, I just want to knock them out so I can start on the next order!)


















And a peek at what I'm working on..
This is the customer's bedding set












And here is the progress on her DD's letters - still adding more flowers and buggy-trails LOL but they're getting close!










More tonight or tomorrow :)

2 comments:

Linda said...

I love your blog! You are funny!
I have to twin boys and Ike doesnt compared to what those two do to my house!

Im a bit of an observer and I couldnt help to notice that out of four models you posted three pictures. Just and observation

Well I look foward to reading more of your life. Its good to know Im not the only one.
:)

Lil' Outlaws said...

You're right! At the time I posted them, I didn't have a good color shot of Ines, just some teasers and her's happened to be B&W. I'm adding a color one right now though! :)