Sunday, November 23, 2008

Kids' Christmas shoot, Ergo contest, maternity stuff and more.

First things first - any of you babywearin' mamas want to win a free embroidered Ergo? Yeah, I thought you might!
Entry is free, give it a shot!
http://www.alongfortheride.biz/Win-a-Free-Organic-Embroidered-Ergo-Baby-Carrier-s/49.htm


Took the kids to the studio yesterday, a little practice for next weekend's Christmas Mini's. Got a few cute ones, though the kids weren't really in a cooperative mood this time around.. a few of my favorites:

(yeah, he's in a giant stocking hehe)



and one for Jennel - this is her new OS fitted diaper, in an awesome Cowboy Clause print.. love it!! (Perfect for Bandera, eh?)


and finally, I did a maternity shoot today - I haven't seen the photos since James got ahold of them but I think it went well. I'm excited to see them when he has time to process them! :)

1 comment:

Stacey said...

Love the pictures! Cute!